Friday, March 9, 2012

Dissent IS appropriate


This clip is from 2003. During the Bush presidency, dissent was rampant. The guy couldn't take a shit without being criticized for it. Fast forward to the Obama presidency and dissent is unpatriotic, racist, mean, unfair, anti-hope, blah blah. Again, my intent on this blog is to post videos, quotes, links, real figures in an attempt to back up everything I say. I have nothing personal against the President or anyone in Congress. How could I? I've never met them. What I do vehemently disagree with are some of their policies and record and that is perfectly healthy and dare I say....patriotic? I refuse to stand idly by and not make my opinion heard. You may not agree with it and that is perfectly legit. I will not begrudge anyone who respectfully disagrees with me. So, on to the blogging. I think the above video by Hillary was spot on. I will be a patriot and I will disagree when I feel it's right to do so..

No comments:

Post a Comment